Angela L. Little
Angela Little joined HBC in 2007 after seven years of civil litigation experience at Smith Moore LLP in Greensboro, North Carolina, and became a Member of the firm in 2012. Prior to relocating to Colorado, she handled trial and appellate matters in state and federal courts in the Southeast. Angela's practice continues to focus on commercial litigation.
Before attending law school, Angela served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Tutume, Botswana, where she taught O-level English language and literature from 1993 through 1995.
Representative Cases and Transactions
Angela has represented commercial clients in a broad range of business disputes. Her clients have included Fortune 500 companies, residential homebuilders, financial services institutions, general contractors, and small business owners. In addition to general commercial litigation, Angela has experience in the areas of insurance defense, land use law, construction litigation, commercial leasing disputes, medical malpractice, products liability and class actions.
Publications and Presentations
- "The Changing Landscape of Consumer Class Actions: An Overview of the Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 and Class Actions Under North Carolina Chapter 75," North Carolina Bar Association CLE, April 2005
- "Pitts and Its Progeny: The Uncertain State of Class Action Law in North Carolina," Antitrust News, June 2004
- "Zoning and Restrictive Covenant Litigation," North Carolina Bar Association CLE Manuscript, March 2002
Areas of Practice
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1999 Order of the Coif
- College of William and Mary, B.A., summa cum laude, 1992 Phi Beta Kappa
Bar Admissions / Clerkships
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
Memberships / Awards
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association